Tullibody Community Development Trust (TCDT)
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by [the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)
Who are we?
TCDT is the data controller. This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
- TCDT complies with its obligations under [the GDPR] by keeping personal data up to date;
- by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data;
- by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We use your personal data for the following purposes: – (examples shown below)
- To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public as specified in our constitution;
- To administer membership records;
- To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity;
- To manage our employees and volunteers;
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- To operate the tullibodycdt.org.uk website and deliver the services that individuals have requested.
- To inform individuals of news, events, activities or services running at the Tullibody Civic Centre
- To process gift aid applications.
- To contact individuals via surveys to conduct research about their opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• You have consented to the processing of your personal data on our membership form; or
• Processing is carried out by a not-for-profit body and the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes), and there is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with third parties for the purpose of providing you with a service.
We will only share your data with third parties outside of the organisation for other purposes with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with membership services. Unless you ask us not to, we will review and delete your personal information where you have not renewed your membership with us for 3 years.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the right to:
- Change your communication preferences or restrict the processing of your personal data for specific purposes.
- Request that we correct your personal data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Access the personal data that we hold about you through a “subject access request”.
- Request that we delete your personal information.